Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. maintains this web site (the Site) for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without any limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on the Site, without written permission of Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc..
2. While Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of , or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, including but not limited to data, text or images.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Your are also advised that Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Nor does Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. endorse any product, company or service located at sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Ward’s Kitchens & Baths, Inc. may at times revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.